1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How many spyderco enduras and delica do you own?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by american21, Oct 14, 2013.

1. american21

american21

Sep 29, 2013
    Did you have to get a bunch of different colors?

2. zl1

zl1

Nov 24, 2012
    I have a Gen 2 or 3 Delica CE
    And I had a Blue Endura 4 FFG that I gave to my Dad

So one Delica and I have no desire for anymore :D

3. Badhammer

Badhammer

Jun 8, 2009
    Two Endura (black with VG-10 and British racing green with ZDP-189) and one Delica (orange with VG-10). I buy them for the color as much as for the steel and or blade grind. I gifted the orange Delica to my daughter I'll probably look for another one or maybe an orange Endura to replace it. Just something about orange scales on a knife that appeals to me.

4. Cereal_killer

Cereal_killer

Apr 4, 2013
    I have one delica 4, just gave my other to a fellow knife nut. I do plan to pickup a Orange delica in the future but not till after many other purchases. I have also had several other NIB delica's go threw my hands, lots of people use them as currency and for trading in that condition around here.

5. mcrow

mcrow

Feb 7, 2013
    I have one of each generation 4 version.

6. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    I only have one Endura that I bought in the early 90's.
    I carried it often long ago, but not much anymore. When I carry a Spyderco its usually a Military or Para 2.

7. 9blades

9blades

Dec 29, 2012
    One of each, both super blue sprints.

8. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I bought one Endura for a gift. That's it. Haven't been interested. I'm more into Caly, GB, PM2's, Techno...
    I do have a fondness for the blues, in the PM2 and the Stretch...
    sonnydaze

9. JustinC25

JustinC25

Aug 4, 2013
    I have just 1 Delica 4 ffg in grey. I'd love a blue Endura.

10. Allen R.

Allen R.

Nov 1, 2011
    I have a stainless endura 2 (never carry it) a endura 4 sabre grind, and a zdp-189 endura 4 the only one I carry is the zdp-189 FFG, and its a great knife for the money!

11. CJZ

CJZ Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2012
    I had a gray FRN/FFG blade Endura 4, traded it for an Adamas. I then traded that Adamas for a sprint run S35VN Paramilitary 2, which is in my pocket currently. :)

12. BIG45-70

BIG45-70

Aug 29, 2010
    Two, Enduras here, one VG-10 and one ZDP-189.

13. mrynecy

mrynecy

Jun 3, 2012
    Currently, I don't own any. But, enduras & delicas are the gateway knives I use to give friends to give them the "spydie bite."

14. flarp

flarp

Sep 7, 2011
    2 Delica4's and an Endura4. The Endura and one of the Delicas are FFG. The other Delica has a full SpyderEdge. The Delica4 FFG gets the most use by far out of all my Spydercos. It's just a great urban EDC knife.

15. Simple Man

Simple Man

Nov 6, 2001
    Some...:rolleyes:

16. marcclarke

marcclarke

Jul 17, 2004
    3. Do I get extra credit it for having a gen 4 waved Endura trainer? :what:

17. Kwon Kwang

Kwon Kwang

Jul 7, 2013
    I have just one Endura, in Super Blue. Zero Delicas.

It's a fantastic knife.

18. csisland

csisland

Aug 8, 2013
    the closest i've come to owning a delica is i'm thinking about buying a delica 4 in brown. just can't make up my mind on the g-10 or the zdp

19. Swoop03

Swoop03

Dec 1, 2012
    1 Orange Endura
    1 Delica with the Emerson Opener
    1 Super Blue Delica on the way sometime in the future...hopefully...darn preorders...

I want an orange Delica to match the Endura and an Endura to match the waved Delica.
    I want a pair of serrated ones too.
    Possibly a blue pair as well but not likely.

20. ridethepony14

ridethepony14

May 26, 2013
    I LOVE the enduras, so far i have
    ffg grey endura
    ffg blue endura
    combo edge foliage green endura
    endura wave
    ffg grey delica
    zdp delica

...still looking for an orange, brown, and full serrated endures!!