How many Spyderco knives do you own and how many get regular use?

I have ~35 and carry all of them except for an extra GB2, Squarehead, and Nirvana. I currently have a Slysz, Native, Millie and Shaman in rotation with a FFKW Archbishop. The S110v/Fluted Ti FrankenMillie and Shaman have seen A LOT of use lately.

Im really hoping for a Cruwear Shaman:thumbsup:

I have around 40 folders, most are users.

Currently I rotate:
Military 204P, Shaman, Native 5 S110V, UKPK, Pits (plain ti), Caly 3 Superblue.

Most used are:
Military CF S90V, Stretch Superblue, PM2 smurf M390

Have 9 that all get carried and used.

Military x 4
Gayle Bradley 2
Police SS plain edge
Matriarch 2 DLC coated
Pacific Salt
PM2

Had Vallotton and sold it years ago, I regret it big time, going to get another soon.

I have 9. Five of them are in full circulation. In order of acquisition:

Delica 1 clipit spydie edge. User
Delica 4 orange. User
PM2 S110V Heavy User
Southard. User (closesest I’ve found to my perfect EDC)
Southard #2. NIB (backup)
Manix 2LW XHP (NIB)
Shempp Bowie User; surprisingly good EDC
PITS (NIB)
Southard Black (unused at present)

Here’s most of them (save my two additional Southards):

CEC77AA9-AD55-49B9-80C1-77CE961884D3.jpeg

Users
Blade swapped S110V CF/Ti Millie <---EDC
Sprig <--- Kitchen/Camping knife
Modified Forester (x2) <--- Pizza slicer/Camping chopper (1st) & W.I.P. tinkering knife (2nd)

Collectors/Backups (Millies)
KW S90V CF/Ti (x2)
Blurple S110v

All in all a far cry from the amount of Spydy's used to have 5-6 years ago.

I currently own 8, and all of them see regular use...with the exception of my Micarta Street Beat. It's an amazing knife, but admittedly I don't carry it as often.

I have owned around 25 Spydies but currently own a dozen. I often gift a Spyderco to friends and people love them! Easy to open/operate and they slice so efficiently.

I own 5 and 3 of them (delica, dragonfly, para 3) get carried regularly. Other two (PM 2, Manix 2) I like but don't love, relegating them to the knife drawer.

I'm down to 3 if I include a my byrd crossbill that I EDC'ed for several years. Went through many of the 3" options and ended up with the native 5 which is carried everyday in my work and winter vest pocket. I carry my orange millie regularly now for hikes, outdoor use, and just to admire; like it a lot more than PM2 & PM3 as I just couldn't get used to the comp lock. Really want a GB 2 and stretch to round out some of the 3"+ options from spyderco that I haven't tried yet and some of the hawkbill options in the salt series.

Orange millie with lanyard and clip removed
dLvuDtzl.jpg

Native 5 with some micarta slabs and new finish
0EWgI0Ql.jpg

I often lust after the fixed blades from spyderco but the value doesn't seem to be there like with their folders, IMO.

I have no idea and don't really want to know. I am sure I am well into the triple digits. I have probably 4 still new in the box and they are duplicates. If I am not going to use a knife then I usually don't buy it. I have about 10 fixed blade spydies that get used regularly. My wife bought me a large Spyderpac and I have been using that as my rotation holder for folders. I pick my carry knives out of those 30 and every so often I rotate what is in the Spyderpac from the safe.

I own 18. Some are multiples such as my 6 PM2's in different. I rotate 8. Some of the others are safe queens tha I just like playing with

i am the proud owner of 27 spyderco's at this time,love to show some pic's! i have a imgur account but i can't seem to get my photos to show up hear on the forum,don't no witch code to use!!!any help out there please.

i am the proud owner of 27 spyderco's at this time,love to show some pic's! i have a imgur account but i can't seem to get my photos to show up hear on the forum,don't no witch code to use!!!any help out there please.

BBCode is the one you want.

It has [ img ] at the beginning.

I own waaaaay too many. Counting the kitchen knives, I have maybe 15 that get regular/occasional use. Some day, either I or my kids will reduce the number. Until then they just seem to multiply. :D

Or blade grind, or Spydie hole size, or scale material, or pocket clip type! These are all important!

Everyone on here knows those facts are expected to be memorized, written records are a crutch for the weak!

I have 2 Manix LWs, a jade M4 Manix, Pac Salt SE and a Sliverax right now...all get used regularly except the Sliverax which is my "fancy" knife but that may change soon because I feel like not using it makes owning it pointless.

Last edited:

BBCode (message boards & forums)

2nd from the bottom of the link selections. Select the image size 1st (large is most common and the size of below) and then the bbcode text.

lj0cQxjl.jpg

How it looks in imgur, minus spaces
[ img ] https://i.imgur.com/lj0cQxjl.jpg [ /img ]

Ive got ~50, about 30 of them are either sprints, exclusives or discontinued. they all see use but those 30 get used less.
I dont have any duplicates/backups. That money could go to a new model or steel etc and like has already been said...spydies dont really wear out.

15 Spyderco's (10 different models), 15 different steels. Everyone is a user, most with a scratch of some kind, 1/2 of them re-profiled, the other 1/2 maintaining factory edge.

Most used: PM2 M390; Mantra; Military 204P; Caly 3 HAP40.

Only one on the radar for near future is the Manix 2 with DLC M4 blade. Also on a lookout for new Military sprint/exclusive.

Back