• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

how much is a swamp rat battle rat going for these days

i have one its about 3 years old never been used its black and has a black rubber like handle and came with a black sheath except for a little rub mark from the sheath its new it also has a swamp rat logo ive been offered 250.00 could someone tell me if that sounds about right or should i wate thanks for any help

i have one its about 3 years old never been used its black and has a black rubber like handle and came with a black sheath except for a little rub mark from the sheath its new it also has a swamp rat logo ive been offered 250.00 could someone tell me if that sounds about right or should i wate thanks for any help

that is actually higher than they have been selling for on the exchange. i would grab it before the offer goes away.

195-225ish
I prefer the through hardend black/tan combo to the black/black differentially hardened... but not everyone feels the same...

every once in a while i see them at 195 or less and am amazed... It is a really killer blade and handles well.

Back