1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How often do you visit this site, Bladeforums?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by lorise, Apr 5, 2008.

1. So-Lo

So-Lo

Jun 12, 2006
    OMG !!!! :D :D :D

LIFE IS "NEAR PERFECT!!!!"

and one more just because I can ......:D

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Every smiley has a text equivalent:
    :grumpy: : grumpy :
    :eek: : eek :
    :thumbup: : thumbup :
    :cool: : cool :

If you visited the site as often as I do, you'd know that. :) : )

3. So-Lo

So-Lo

Jun 12, 2006
    I do know that, but I never tought to try to post the smilie using type. I just clicked on the pic, and EVERY time I hit the reply button my phone went to the main desktop of the phone.

I feel you are some how questioning my BF loyalty? :grumpy:.............. off to go dump my bag

:D

4. Joshua J.

Joshua J.

Feb 27, 2005
    At least twice daily.
    And yes, sometimes too many.

5. Munchi Kool

Munchi Kool

Jun 13, 2007
    Why keep count??? :confused:

6. Keith_H

Keith_H

Jul 20, 2007
    I will have to count, but i estimate 4-5 times a day, I spend most of my time posting in about 10 threads, then seeing if i get replies.

I do most of my posts now using the quick reply window, so i have learnt all of these without noticing! :)

7. zenheretic

zenheretic

Oct 29, 2005
    Morimotormouth! You should show some restraint, like me. :D

I usually stay logged in day and night.

8. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    i used to visit daily, but the last 6-8 months i have been staying at my girlfriends a lot at nite and her 10 yr old PC coupled with dial up 'net service is just too slow, so i dont do anything when there but check email, i still get on BF 3 -4 times a week though!!!

9. user24

user24

Nov 10, 2006
    i used to visit a lot, haven't done so much in recent months, am getting back on track now :)

10. harryf3

harryf3

Feb 9, 2008
    Almost every day from the day I discoverd that forum. English is not my native language so I don't feel like posting often but since I am writing now I would like to thank you all for the great forum. It made me love and respect knives even more and tought me so many things. For example: I've been using knives for 35 years now and I thought I know how to sharpen, but I knew nothing. Thanks to you guys I start learning the real thing.

11. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Don't feel bad that English is not your native language.
    Most of us are Americans, so we have the same problem! :)

12. seamus

seamus

Jun 19, 2003
    Way,way too often. I'm supposed to be working on knives! this has to stop.

13. Absintheur

Absintheur Banned by Moderators Banned

Jan 31, 2008
    more than I should, less than I want to...

14. Jared Stenoien

Jared Stenoien

Dec 4, 2005
    Way too often, probably 4-5 times a day.

15. miro44

miro44

Oct 28, 2007
    Always when I' m on the PC, so about 3 times a day.I don' t post too much though.

16. Hamon

Hamon

Jun 19, 2004
    I used to spend at least a few hours here a day. I've since started in knife retail, and find myself spending less time here. I guess my passion's become work.

I spend a lot more time on motorbike forums these days, but I'd say I'm still spending an hour or so on here a day.

Travis

17. richard j

richard j

Apr 1, 2007
    last year there were days i should have been outside grinding a knife but i was here on the forum. (it could have been due to the fact the outside temp being 90+)
    this year i hope its not that bad out and i'm feeling well enough to make a lot more than what i did last year. if not, i'll be right here on the forum.

18. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    im sure you've seen pics of my collection.

it should be obvious that i have no self control or will power.

19. d_filgate

d_filgate

Nov 28, 2007
    I don't think that the number of times is the proper question :)
    I think that the amount of time is the proper question. :eek: :D
    I log on in the morning before going to work to check things out, then log in at
    work, log off at lunch, log back in after lunch, log off when the work day is
    done, come home, log in, have supper while I catch up on threads then log off
    to spend quality time with my missus, most nights.;)

20. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Hours and hours a day, generally. I usually keep the place running in a window while I work. At the very least, I check a couple of the boards every couple of hours.
    I love this place:):thumbup: