How to buy in the Customganzaaaaaa?

I'm a noob to this Customganzaaaaaa stuff? I'm not quite sure how one participates in this madness. You send an email at a certain time? What is a go button? Help!!!! :eek:

Type an e-mail saying what you want.

Address it to who ever the Boss says to in his "rules" thread....will be posted at some point before the ganzaa.

Type it but don't send it yet! You must wait for the "go" thread.

The "Go" thread will go up anytime within a one hour window normally on the specified date. That info will also be in the "rules" thread.

When you see the GO...send your e-mail.

First come first serve.

That's basically it....

Are prices ever posted? Or is it one of those things, that if you need to ask the price, you probably can't afford it anyway? ;)

Are prices ever posted? Or is it one of those things, that if you need to ask the price, you probably can't afford it anyway? ;)

Ya. Also in the info thread.

The thread will be something like "Pricing and ordering Info"

The knives will all be $297 and as many as you want of each, so there won't be any rush to get what you desire! :D

The knives will all be $297 and as many as you want of each, so there won't be any rush to get what you desire! :D

Cool, I was under the impression that each of these was very limited. You'll have to excuse me, I'm still trying to sort all this out. I thought when I bought my ASH I would be satisfied, but I'm not! :eek:

1- follow the directions that will be posted in both forums. good luck!

2- say goodbye to your funds, credit, and dignity!

Back