How to conceal...

Best way to conceal a SOG Daggert or Pentagon with one of your sheaths? I'm sorry I keep coming up with so many questions for you thanks a ton

I'd go single shoulder rig lite, or chest rig. Best possible range of motion, concealability, and ability to draw while seated or on your back.

Since Im sure youve worn both which do you personally prefer? Comfort, ease of use, anything else you can think of. Concealability under say a tee shirt? Thanks

T-shirt would be the chest rig, as long as you don't wear "fitted" shirts. For 4" and below blades that's the ticket, unless you spend a lot of time on your stomach, in which case I don't really want to know what you do for a living. :D

For larger blades the shoulder rig is the way to go. Very comfortable. Also accessible with the left hand in a hammer or reverse grip should the need arise, whereas the chest rig is somewhat hand dependent.

Depends on the blade, and the color and looseness of the T shirt. A heavy weight colored shirt will hide a slim blade very well. The bigger the guard and such, the harder to conceal.

Back