How to delete conversation..?

Chui

Gold Member
Sorry, I cannot see how to do this.

It says:
Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 19.36.51.png

How can I reach the limit, when it also says 63%...?

Cannot see how to delete conversations - any assistance gratefully received.

Thank you

- apologies, this has not helped, I am still none the wiser as to how to remove/delete conversations and make space

Can select various conversations from the small box, but then what....? I go up and down the whole page and there's no facility appearing to allow me to make further actions.

No, I'm not a numpty.........I own and run the only knife forum in UK, and, as with other fora, have had no difficulty except for here on BF.

Hope someone can assist, thank you.

After you selected the messages a box with options should pop up from the bottom. From their select leave conversation

Sorry, I cannot see how to do this.

It says:
View attachment 1565228

How can I reach the limit, when it also says 63%...?

Cannot see how to delete conversations - any assistance gratefully received.

Thank you
If memory serves, the software tracks both number of individual messages, and number of conversations.
And, what rycen said.

Can select various conversations from the small box, but then what....? I go up and down the whole page and there's no facility appearing to allow me to make further actions.

This might be a bug, and it's also happening to me. To leave a conversation, I have to open it, select Leave, and go from there -- one conversation at a time. The batch selection tool isn't currently working for me; as you say, it just does nothing.

This might be a bug, and it's also happening to me. To leave a conversation, I have to open it, select Leave, and go from there -- one conversation at a time. The batch selection tool isn't currently working for me; as you say, it just does nothing.
After you select "leave conversation", you must click the "Go" button off to the right side of that bottom bar.

If memory serves, the software tracks both number of individual messages, and number of conversations.
And, what rycen said.
Correct. When you first go into your conversations, it will show the % of conversations. When you are in a particular conversation, it shows the % of messages. Before it only seemed to show % of messages.

After you select "leave conversation", you must click the "Go" button off to the right side of that bottom bar.
Thanks, Frank! That bar pops up in a spot I'm so unused to that I just didn't see it. :oops: šŸ˜

Back