How to delete media photos

P2P

Gold Member
I have ran out of space for uploading new photos. I have tried to figure it out and search for the answer to no avail. Any help?

Cheers,
P2P

P2P

Gold Member
It will let me select all and move items only. For some reason I have no option to delete media items. Tried on phone and desktop. I would take a pic and show you, but I have no more media space, lol.

Retired UPS Driver

Platinum Member
It will let me select all and move items only. For some reason I have no option to delete media items. Tried on phone and desktop. I would take a pic and show you, but I have no more media space, lol.

This is what it looks like, there are only 2 available options to choose from. There is no “delete media items” option as in rycen’s screenshot.

View attachment 1774964

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod

From my searching, it appears that Xenforo, for whatever reason, doesn't allow you to delete your own attachments

P2P

Gold Member
Pick what images you want to delete, reply with their file names and I'll see if I can delete themf or you
Thank you, honestly you could delete them all if that makes it easier. If not, just delete a handful. I’ve been waiting to sell some stuff, been scratching my head over this issue for a couple months.

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Deleted 300 photos for you