How to forge a tomahawk video available...

Great!
How do I get it autographed???

I am still looking into how to make a drift to go with the video.
Enjoy, Ken

Just for fun.....

See if you can find Bruce's dog hidden behind one of the video's screen shots. Every time you reload the page, the dog moves to a different photo.

There's also a hand puppet hidden on the Scale Release page. (See links below.)

-chris

I found him Chris,Freaked me out when I did to..

Autographed,Sure,I will try and get to gether with Chris by This weekend and sign some of the labels so that he has them autographed for you guys.
Bruce

I have to say, I am one of the lucky few who have already seen this video, it's very, very informative and teaches you pretty much everything you need to know to forge out a great tomahawk. I've forged a few Railroad spike hawks and I've been wanting to take the "next step" and after seeing Bruce at work I think I can do it now. Bruce did a great job narrating while he works and you don't spend any time wondering "what's he doing now?"

I definitely recommend this as a unique addition to any knifemaker's video library.

Derek Melton

Bruce, just ordered it and look forward to seeing you do many more. I'll buy every one of them.

looks pretty kewl to me.

ack .. another thing to ask santa for this year ...
:D

D.

Thanks for the great responses and orders of this video everybody.I hope it will help people that want to try and make a Tomahawk.
Bruce:)

Well, I kinda primed the pump on this one yesterday, told Jeanie I was going to start buying one video a month; cheapest school I could go to, I said. She went along, I think. When Chris's auto video came I let her snag it for my birthday, so haven't seen it yet. This may happen with yours too Bruce, we'll see. I'm sure looking forward to it despite not having an anvil and forge set up permanently anywhere...

Dave

Just to let anyone wanting to try a Tomahawk Rade Hawkins is supposed to be getting in some Drifts.He had some but ran out but has ordered somemore luckily..
Bruce

Back