How to get knife serviced?

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by alude904, Sep 19, 2015.

1. alude904

alude904 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Mod, please feel free to correct me if I've posted in error. I was wondering how I can get info for getting my knife serviced. I have emailed hinderer knives several times over the past couple of months and have yet to receive a response so I figured it was time to hit up the forums. Thanks in advance.

2. D.Prichard

D.Prichard

Jun 17, 2012
    Check out the pinned post Alude904

3. alude904

Jun 4, 2012
    Yes i have read all stickies. As well as their website. I understand all stipulations regarding warranties. Perhaps I read over something. I read that they need to be contacted for details before shipping the knife off to be serviced. I have tried contacting them but have yet to receive a response in months.

4. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    Months huh, strange? Did you try this morning before you posted this? Yesterday, maybe? I didn't see a single service related email this morning or for that matter in the last week. Unfortunately, I can't research any past messages from you because you are incognito without a real name or email address that I can check on.

Anyway, it's pretty easy to get a hold of us, [email protected], PM me here on BF, you can also send a direct email to me from BF, a Facebook PM works too, an Instagram DM's is another way, and you could always PM me on the USN.

5. Naganalf

Naganalf Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 27, 2013
    It's best to contact Rob directly, I had trouble with the "contact us" email from their website. Rob is very good about responding in a timely manner though.

6. alude904

Jun 4, 2012
    I was using the "contact us" on the website like Naganalf was saying. I think the latest email I sent was sometime last week. Anyways, thanks guys for the help and quick response! Rob, I will shoot you an email directly in a moment.

7. alude904

Jun 4, 2012
    Spoke to Rob and he got me set up. Thanks Rob.