How To How To Learn Good Stuff

Ok, I did my homework. Two users with similarities

Rocinante who was banned then a name of BG42edge who was then banned. I sent the info to the powers that be.

In your imaginative research you missed several other good prospects. I was also accused of being a poster called 5135 but that didn't work out, did it?

Now can we get back on topic?

:D

I thought digging up old topics was what this thread was about. My bad.

Vorpie, why not just clear this up and state your previous user name, so we can enjoy your past posts when we run across them? By staying quiet, members become skeptical and it makes you look like you're hiding something. Why the secrecy? :confused:

Vorpie, why not just clear this up and state your previous user name, so we can enjoy your past posts when we run across them? By staying quiet, members become skeptical and it makes you look like you're hiding something. Why the secrecy? :confused:

Skepticism is abundant. I nurture that in myself. Do you really think I remember this stuff? Information forgotten is why we search out old and interesting threads. But if I run across any old name from many years ago I'll sure let you know.
:)

You can't remember your past user name? How old are you? :eek:

I'm just happy to be here. Digging up old threads to stay on topic.

You young whipper-snappers are a pain. Is making fun of the elderly really that much fun?

Please accept my apology. I didn't think that you would be offended after I read this post the other day...
"If you're insecure and have a really thin skin.........turn off your computer and just watch old reruns of the Mary Tyler Moore show in your basement."

Carry on. No more interruptions from me.

Please accept my apology. I didn't think that you would be offended after I read this post the other day...

Carry on. No more interruptions from me.

Mary may be offended. She wanted to be left out of it. I wasn't offended at all--did you not see the smiley face?

Sometimes I think people don't realize that I'm joking!!!

If I was offended I would have probably said something harsher than "Whippersnapper," at least in my younger days. It takes a lot to offend me these days. Decaf in the day and wine at night.

Back