How to remove uploaded photo

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I uploaded a photo into Bladeforums in a conversation but since you can not edit a conversation I do not see how to delete that image from the Bladeforums image storage system.

Appreciate any help
Thanks,
G2

Does it appear in your “media” page? If so you should be able to delete it there. The media tab is on your profile page.

I don't have or can't see any media page, or anything close to what I am trying to view, I know I had a lot of images loaded up to Bladeforums but I do not see how to access them.
G2

I don't have or can't see any media page, or anything close to what I am trying to view, I know I had a lot of images loaded up to Bladeforums but I do not see how to access them.
G2

The Media tab should be next to Trading Stats while you're looking at your profile page. (See screenshot below.)
I've uploaded one pic/gif via that method but it was too tedious to replicate.

Did you perchance upload the picture by clicking the Upload a File button next to Post Reply? I have never done that in a PM, but it looks to be the same as when you do it in a post. You can edit those pictures out of posts, but like you, I don't see a way to edit a post within a PM.

I would say hold out for someone more in the know, but the only solution I see would be to leave the conversation.

Profile.jpg

I don't have the Media nor the Albums tabs, and yep, I had left the conversation but if the other person replies it will pop up again so the file is resident within Bladeforums some where.

Thanks for the help though!
G2

Your welcome!

If the other party is someone you converse with with any frequency, I would start a new convo and ask that they reply there.

If they happy to reply again and you were the conversation starter you can kick the other person out of the convo and then delete said convo. That should, for all intents and purposes, get rid of the picture.

As long as it's not something sensitive like you DOB, SS#, and bank accounts it's probably not worth the time for Spark to dig for it and delete.

Thanks and just addresses that I did not want to upload to my flickr account, so I guess it'll be gone soon enough ;)
G2

Back