How was forum withdrawl for you guys?

Nearly DIED without the forum. GLAD to be back!!!
::shoots up with Militec 1 for the occasion :D

Really bad man! I cleaned the house, built a fence, twitched a lot, and ran up a huge phone bill.

BAD. A morning without Bladeforums is like a day without sunshine, my buddies were not here and was forced to check out another forum. So glad it's back up again. :)

It was terrible !!!! I almost had to have a conversation with my wife ! :eek:

Peregrin

Traditional Forum Moderator
Gold Member
I have to say I missed this place. Haven't been here long, don't post much, but it's become a comfortable place for me.

Peregrin

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
Moving to the Service & Support Forum ...
orig.jpg

It wasn't bad at all. I just turned on the TV, relaxed and found a couple guys who sell REALLY affordable knives.

As soon as I get the 173 serrated folders I ordered for $27.50 I will post em on here and maybe have a nice passaround of the Borneo head-chopper ax that comes as a bonus.

:D

howiesatwork

Platinum Member
Dragon_Man said:
Withdrawl, kind of rough at first. I was wondering if I had been banned. :D

I got that feeling, too... :(
Looked at the screen saying access denied... :eek:
It is nice to see nothing was lost. All the posts I saw just before it went down are still there. :D
I've seen other forums go south, with a lot of posts gone up in smoke.
Good to be back here. ;)

Howie

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
It was bad. I actualy had to speak to my wife!!! :D ;)

First, I thought I was wierd for being so stressed w/o my bladeforums, but now I see I'm not the only one...Good to have it back, I'd be lost w/o it. :)

Stuff happens. This one wasn't as bad for me as the ones in the past. I used the time to do other things and didn't miss BF too much. It is good to have it back on-line though.

It was kind of like one of those "going strait" programs, but in this case I did'nt want to go strait.

Yeah, a definate withdrawl kind of thing.

Sucked, big time.

First I had intermittant phone line problems, then when the phone is working, the forums go down.

It saved me some money. I didn't buy a knife because I couldn't research it on the forum. That's about to change....