Howling for Joy !!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Thanks to my friend from Down Under I am the proud new owner of a bouncing baby Howler!:D JOY!! Here she is with her big bro CT, she is howling for some new clothes so I gotta get busy. That black plastic thingy is just not working....:p
Heres a pic of the beauties.

Has anyone ever thought that with all the good pics on the forum, the pics on the actual SRKW's site look a bit boring and not quite as well lit in comparision?

I don't want to offend the person who took the official pics, but some of the ones here just seem better to me. :D

My pleasure my Irish cousin! Merry Christmas...;)

But hey, whats that left handed sh!t in the pic?:D ;) :p

Thanks Guys, My photo skills are getting better eh? Thanks. This little knife is a joy to use!

Thanks Gundy, couldnt have done it without ya! Oh yea, and the left handed sheath? What left handed sheath?? Thats your CT sheath! You are left handed..... arent you??

<snicker> <he he> HAW!!!:p

Here is the new clothes she will be wearing for a while, untill Gundy steals it that is:rolleyes: Infi Hog turned Rat Hog!! Hmmm, Rat Hog eh?

AWESOME !! That's some nice piece o' work my friend, reminds me of someone I used to work with in the Pentagon :D :eek:
MtMike

Thanks Eric, When you want one just send me a note. This one may be up for grabs as I have gotten so used to making Right Handed Sheaths this one ended up that way before I knew what happened :grumpy: Sheesh, what happened to all the lefties out there, I havent done one in ages!!!:p

Thanks to you Mike! The more I know about you the scarier you get!:eek: You sure your name is not Marcinko?!?!;) nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!

Bravado, short and sweet and to the point, thanks! :eek:)

Back