How's everyone's weekend?!

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone!!

BB

P.S. Just so you all know.......I'm the QUEEN of April Fools!!:D The person I burned knows what I'm talking about!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Hi Kassi! Weekend is going just fine.

I was smart enough not to take part in the chaos of last nights offer. :p

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

Weekends are always good. Thanks for asking Sunshine.

Originally posted by Blade Babe
P.S. Just so you all know.......I'm the QUEEN of April Fools!!:D The person I burned knows what I'm talking about!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

You still have a job... right?:rolleyes: :p

If Kassi ever become "challenged by employment" she would be more than welcome to come stay with me :D

Hi BB

Weekend going very well thanks to you and Shaggi. Really shi$$y week at work till the mail came late Wed afternoon. THAT package really brightened up the day and the rest of the week. Thanks again to both of you.

Wet

3:20am Sunday morning BB....*yawn*

Hows things up there? Tis fine on da down side...;)

My weekend is OK. It would be better if you would let me know that I got in on the Air Rescues;) :D

The weekend could be better....:( and to beat all my cable bill is going up 12 dollars a month I know it doesn't seem like much, untill you see I'm already paying $170.00 a month and the internet has been off at home for a day and a half.

Sure wish I was on the lake.....

Weekend? What's that? Off to work I go!

Maybe if the Homeland Security Threat Level goes back down to Yellow I can get some days off.

Hey Kassi,
Just finished cleaning the house, sipping on an a cocktail, and getting ready to take the dog to the park. I'm CHILLIN!

Hey Kassi,
I'm going to the 3 Rivers Music Festival, here in Columbia, SC, to see Mother's Finest, The Atlanta Rhythm Section and moe. Tommorow, maybe, B.B. King. See ya in Atlanta.:D

Killer weekend, but i'm nursing a vicious hangover......

And hoping that UT wins tonight in the Final Four, GO HORNS!

Good weekend, so far.

I just got back from a day full of shooting. There's nothing like coming home with a strong smell of gunpowder on your clothes. :)

Hi BB!:)

Everything's good here. All work and no play and Jody was even kind enough to give me her cold:grumpy:

How 'bout you?

This weekend definately sucks NOW!!!

I haven't been out of the house all day until a little while ago!!

I went to return some movies and I got pulled over!!!Shi####!!!
You'd think the cops would have something better to do then wait for someone to run a yellow light that just happens to turn red before you finish your turn. :mad:

Shaggi:rolleyes:

Who cares about why he pulled you over!

How'd you get out of the ticket?:D ...:p

Back