Hows it going WSS?

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by gunknifenut, May 30, 2016.

1. gunknifenut

gunknifenut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 9, 2006
    Do I still know anyone in here? LOL. It's been a couple years...

2. JV3

JV3

Mar 17, 2010
    welcome back! i still remember you...you're the dude who likes guns and knives if i remember correctly :p

in all seriousness, one of the early beckerheads.

3. DOC-CANADA

DOC-CANADA

Apr 14, 2006
    Hello Gene, where you been?

Doc

4. gunknifenut

gunknifenut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 9, 2006
    Hey Doc! Ive been working a lot..still making knives. Not much woods time..i live in the city for now

5. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    Hey, yup..beckerhead for life!

6. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    I see everything is a paid membership on here now.
    is it ok to tell you folks about my facebook knife page? Dont want to break any rules.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  7. RescueRiley

RescueRiley

Mar 22, 2006
    Gene, good to hear from you brother..hope all is well

8. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Hey Gene, that knife I have from you is still doing well. Good to see you. And RR, you too.

9. DOC-CANADA

DOC-CANADA

Apr 14, 2006
    Any of you guys heard from tonym lately?

10. tknife

tknife

Mar 18, 1999
    Wow GKN and RR back in a thread! Cool to see you guys around again :thumb up:

11. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    Whats up John, im good!

12. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    Im glad about the knife! The Old crew, back together

13. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    Hes good

14. Brian Jones

Brian Jones Moderator Moderator

Jan 17, 1999
    Gene!!!

gunknifenut likes this.
  15. gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    WHat's up wild man!!!

Yeah, it's been a while... I can't remember how to get around the damn forum..lol.

16. RescueRiley

RescueRiley

Mar 22, 2006
    Doc i had a brief email exchange with tonym a while ago. He's been super busy but well. Wow all the old timers showin up its like a reunion

17. Quirt

Quirt

Oct 10, 2005
    Wow like a reunion!! RR I still use the Green River Knife and frontier sheath you made. Just did some maintenance on it last night. Thanks for that!! Brian our business turns 20 years old in a few months. Many of the young guns in the biz are repackaging our work as their own. I take that as a compliment.

18. DOC-CANADA

DOC-CANADA

Apr 14, 2006
    Thanks John. I see you every once in awhile in that other forum.

Doc