Htm axd?

Hi, I talked with mr Darrel (or someone from ddr cs) about DDR axd expendables, but that is a out of my range (money) so He offered me HTM axd for 600$, maybe someone from here have ever ordered HTM AXD (I don't seen any HTM AXD ). Or AXD builds belongs to DDR only?

If yes, send photo or something if you can!

Thanks. (sorry if that is a wrong section)

I haven't seen the HTM AXD myself, but HTM is Darrel's line of semi-custom knives, offered at a more affordable price than his customs. That pricing sounds about right too. HTM is a subsidiary of DDR, so it's not like you're getting it from a different company or something like that. Stands for Hand Tech Made. If Darrel says he can make you an HTM version, that's coming straight from the man himself.

Interesting -- this is the first I've heard of the possibility of an HTM AXD being available, but, if true, it's very cool if they can make them upon request.

Interesting -- this is the first I've heard of the possibility of an HTM AXD being available, but, if true, it's very cool if they can make them upon request.

Same here. I'll see if I can dig up a bit more info about the HTM AXD and whether it's a one time thing for the OP or if it's going to be a regular HTM offering.

Same here. I'll see if I can dig up a bit more info about the HTM AXD and whether it's a one time thing for the OP or if it's going to be a regular HTM offering.
Sweet, I was hoping you'd see the thread and check into it. :D

This must be a one time affair for the OP. Darrel told me he didn't have immediate plans to put the AXD into HTM production. He also said his CS person took care of the OP.

This must be a one time affair for the OP. Darrel told me he didn't have immediate plans to put the AXD into HTM production. He also said his CS person took care of the OP.
Darn. Guess I'll just have to get a full custom AXD if I want one. :D

Knives are not sweet :D, girls-yes, but knives are sharp and dangerous :p....

Anyway that sounds cool :) !

They're sweet until they cut you. Then they're just dangerous. :p
Agreed. In the name of public safety, everyone viewing this thread should send all of their "dangerous" HTM/DDR knives to me for proper disposal. Thanks. :p

Hey, sorry for post under post , but when we can see a HTM AXD's in spring 2012? Or there's not still yet a any date of that :)?

Back