HTM GunHammer after 3 weeks

Bar none it is the finest EDC I have ever had. I have collected fine knives for 40 years. I own Spydercos, BM's, Striders, Hinderer Reeve's and many customs. I own over 500 fine knives. For me, this Gunhammer assist is a step above. You must put it in your hands to appreciate it. Ergonomics, weight, materials, blade steel and shape are perfect. Freeking great design and a must own for anyone who apppreciates a fine functional folder. I have been searching for the perfect folder for 40 years and this is a home run. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Glad you like yours I like mine also but not for what I originally purchased it for. I love the style and the craftsmanship is excellent except for the anodizng. The little details in the lockbar, flipper and hinge screw are very nice.

If I grind off my flipper I can still easily open it with the thumb studs because this thing really opens fast and hard. I'm not completely disappointed, as the things that are not quite right for me can be modified.

Mine is just getting smoother every time I open it. I must own another of Darrel's knives. Deciding which one is the hard part.

Just ordered a Madd Max. I think I will order a Balisong next as I do not own one.

Just ordered a Madd Max. I think I will order a Balisong next as I do not own one.

While I can't tell you the details, I can tell you Darrel has a very interesting and serious step up in balisongs coming very soon! It will knock your socks off!

While I can't tell you the details, I can tell you Darrel has a very interesting and serious step up in balisongs coming very soon! It will knock your socks off!

Great. I will wait for one.

Back