Hubertus Leaf Spring Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

damascus9

Gold Member
Anyone know who can fix my Hubertus leverlock or at least supply a replacement spring? I have the multi-bladed Boy Scout-type knife with the 11cm blade and the leaf spring snapped with half of the spring still wedged insided the knife.

I have replacement springs for 8cm-9cm slimeline-9cm Cigar-Guardian- 10cm-11cm-12cm-14cm oversize pattern my e- mail is Parts4hubertus@gmail.com guaranteed fit ,Springs are US- 7.00 dollars and 3.00 shipping or 2 for 10 dollars 3.00 to ship. Please give me an e-mail and will see what we can do for you also I can DO REPAIR AND RESCALE ON HUBERTUS LEVERLOCKS... ALSO IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN BACKSPRING I CAN REPAIR OR GET THEM FOR YOU ALSO i CAN GET THE LOCK SPRINGS TOO, THAT OPENS THE KNIFE thanks I AM THE CHEAPST ON SPRINGS AND HUBERTUS PARTS JUST LOOK AROUND YOU WILL SEE.I ALSO CAN GET REPLACEMENT BLADES AND BLADE PINS. I ANSWER MY E-MAIL PROMTLY!!!! IF YOU READ ON DOWN THEY SAY THIS IS TREAD IS SPAM THEY'RE NOT DOING NOTHING BUT EATING GREEN EGGS AND HAM...GOD HAS MERCY ON FOOLS AND BABYS.....SO DO THE RIGHT THING AND JUST BUY A SPRING......BILL D. YOU ARE THE MAN..ONE OF THE BEST VINTAGE SWICTHBLADE RESTORATION GUYS AROUND..
STEPHEN

Last edited:
Wolf2blues has the best springs at the best price, They are the Hubertus factory springs.:)

Found this thread by seaching "hubertus springs for sale" on google, contacted wolf2blues and got a great spring at a great price. Real nice guy, very helpful and 1/3 of the price of anyone else! I will use no one else in the future!

Stephen has been great to deal with! Prompt, efficient, EXTREMELY knowledgeable, and always keeps you in the know every step of the way. I highly recommend him to ANYONE who needs anything done with their Hubertus knives.

He was able to replace a broken spring, put new handles on, and polish my 11cm slim-line knife to a lustrous sheen in less than 24 hours! I'll be sending all of my business his way in the future!

Hunter P.

I am a factory authorized Hubertus repair station.

Everyone reading this thread, I would steer clear of "wolf2blue" If you look at the "testimonials" posted, they all have less then 5 posts. I think I see some ghost accounts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back