• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HUGE BLOW OUT SALE - Maxpediton items - Halpern Mule Scales, Mule Team Kydex etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravodelta

Gold Member
Hi BladeForums,

I have for sale a bunch of items below.

(Please keep all questions and chatter out of the thread and PM or email me with any questions.)

No trade offers at this time please. For sales outside the USA, please inquire by private message about additional shipping costs.

I reserve the right to sell to whom I desire.

Buy with confidence. I have 100% feedback and pride myself on excellent service, great communications and shipping speed!!

Maxpedition M-5 Waistpack in black

Asking $SOLD$ shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

Maxpedition M-2 Waistpack in black

Asking $SOLD shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

Maxpedition 7x5x4 Vertical Pouch in black

Asking $SOLD shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

Maxpedition 26” expandable Baton holder in black

(I HAVE TWO OF THESE)

Brand new and never used, still has tags

Designed to fit a closed 26” expandable baton (e.g. ASP friction lock baton)
Overall size: 2"(L) x 2"(W) x 8"(H)
Closed size: 9.5"
Lid folds and adheres to itself to stay open for faster access
Large pull tabs for easy opening even with gloved hands
Openings at bottom for excellent drainage
MOLLE compatible
Six (6) rows of attachment webbing allows pouch to be positioned at different heights
Attach using one 5” TacTie™ Attachment Straps

Will hold many other items beside batons

Asking $15 each or $25 for both- shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

Halpern Titanium Mule Scales (Option 4)

Asking $SOLD- shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

Spyderco Mule Team Sheath by AZwelke

Asking $SOLD- shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

PURCHASE THE SCALES AND THE AZWLEKE SHEATH AND TAKE $5 OFF THE PACKAGE. Package sales will take priority over individual item sale.

BLACK MULE SHOWN FOR EXAMPLE ONLY

Spyderco Mule Kydex Sheath

High quality sheath from GLOCKCRAZZ on Bladeforums. Made to fit any Spyderco Mule with either a “naked” handle or a paracord wrapped handle.

Nice fit with positive retention. Will fit a tek-loc or Spyderco G-Clip

Asking $20- shipped by USPS Priority Mail insured in the USA. Price includes paypal fees, shipping and insurance.

(MULE SHOWN FOR EXAMPLE ONLY)

Last edited:
Halpern Scales, AZwelke sheat, Maxpedition M5 and Maxpedition 7x5x4 SOLD

Maxpedition M2, Maxpedition Baton Holders and Spyderco Mule Sheath still available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back