• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Zero Tolerance Sale

Hey guys,

All my prices are all inclusive. They'll include shipping (USPS First-Class Mail) and PayPal G&S fee.

It's your responsibility to know your local knife laws and ensure you're following them. Must be of legal age to purchase knives.

Knives will be as described. I can send individual pictures of each via email if you require this. Email me at chrisrestoration1 at gmail.com for questions/pictures. Knives are as described, please reference my feedback.

All knives are centered and solid.

Knives for sale:

ZT0620 - G10 model /w black coated blade. Is LNIB /w all paperwork and box included. $160

Zt0300 - black G10 /w black coated blade. Is LNIB /w all paperwork and box included. Discontinued model. $205

ZT0301 - ranger green G10 /w black tiger striped blade. Is LNIB /w NO BOX OR PAPERWORK, but does include a perfectly sized Zero Tolerance belt Sheath. $205 ***SOLD***

ZT0566 - black G10 /w blackwash blade and black lanyard attached. This knife shows wear on the clip but that's it. Perfect light user. Comes /w box and paperwork. $105 ***SOLD***

ZT0620CF Punisher - CF /w satin CTS-204P blade. Is LNIB and comes with box and paperwork and original scales/clip. Knife includes CF Punisher scales made by G10.It and a titanium deep carry punisher clip. $245

ZT0562CF - CF /w satin CTS-204P blade. Is LNIB and comes with box and paperwork. $175 ***Sold***

ZT0561 - FDE G10 /w Elmax blade. Is LNIB and comes with box and paperwork. $170

Thanks for lookin!

Last edited:
Just a heads up, the Ranger green model is 0301. 0303 was black handle with the stripped blade.

Do let me know if you sell an 0302 though, I have been hunting for one of those.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, the Ranger green model is 0301. 0303 was black handle with the stripped blade.

Do let me know if you sell an 0302 though, I have been hunting for one of those.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks, corrected above!

Was wondering if they had lockbar inserts or not.

The Emersons have the insert but the Striders/Hinderers do not.

Earlier productions. I actually carry one without the lockbar and I've put it through hell and back with no slip/movement at all.

I understand wanting one, though. :)

Back