Humble Beginnings...

Hello everyone I just wanted to say how humbled and honored I am to have this forum here, I feel awkward advertising it so I've only told one person thus far (jv3)and that's because I past his number in my phone and just had to share in the excitement so I texted him, thanks for breaking the ice Jay!! Maybe I will get over this weird 'self promoting feeling' and spread the word, but for now I just cant shake it.. odd...

I'm currently working on a batch of knives and hopeful to have them up for sale next week as I'm still waiting on my new makers mark (almost 6 weeks, long aggravating story). That's 'if' I get my stencil before I leave again on the 31st, I will have my phone to get online and stay in contact for the 7-10 days I'm gone.. And I should have no problem shipping them if I bring them with...

I can't wait to release the new batch, I've crossed a lot of bumps in the road of life and jumped many hurdles the last few months but everything is moving in the right direction and the knives are showing it !!! I've pretty much dropped 2 of the designs I've done before (at least for now) and I've changed one of the names, I will be adding some more designs and tweeking a few existing ones...

I appreciate everyone who stops by and I encourage you to post anything you'd like..

take care,
Rob

was stoked to see your new sub-forum.
offer stands if you ever need help manning a table at a gun or knife show - and a place to stay if it's close enough to my home. :)
best of luck man!
(and yes, i'm still using that piece of reground bandsaw blade to cut leather)

you're welcome, rob...can't wait to see the new stuff you've been cooking up!

I have one of your blades from earlier this year and it's awesome. Glad to see you have your own forum.

Glad you have found a new home Rob, Congrats bro
Thanks, i appreciate it.
was stoked to see your new sub-forum.
offer stands if you ever need help manning a table at a gun or knife show - and a place to stay if it's close enough to my home. :)
best of luck man!
(and yes, i'm still using that piece of reground bandsaw blade to cut leather)
I may have to take you up on that, and it funny how well those little experimental blades have held up for folks.

you're welcome, rob...can't wait to see the new stuff you've been cooking up!
Right now im at the lake for 10 days, when i return im going to finish organizing the shop and start at it hardcore. I should have a couple knives up for sale as soon as i get back.
Congrats on your sub-forum Rob. Your new batch of blades looks awesome!
Thanks man i appreciate it, im hopeful people will be happy with them

I have one of your blades from earlier this year and it's awesome. Glad to see you have your own forum.
Glad you're happy with it, you picked up one of the first 17 i ever done, if it ever needs a spa treatment feel free to send it in and ill give it a once over for free!! And remember the knife is guaranteed for life!!

I see that your web-site is under construction. I really like the look of the knives on your home page.

Congrats on getting your own forum! I really like what you're doing with your knives!

Any chance you'll have more of your tin knives available soon? Bummed that I missed out on those.

Thanks bro appreciate it..

Actually stay tuned, I will have an order thread opened hopefully this weekend with pics of current styles I'm offering...

I will have 42 of the Tin-Tins available hopefully by the beginning of next week...

thanks man... its a slow go but I'm hoping to kick it in gear here shortly and spark some interest with some steel pron:)

its been a slow week and hopefully monday I will have some pron available to view....

Sweet, can't wait to see what you have next. Still waiting on my first Battle Creek.....

Sweet, can't wait to see what you have next. Still waiting on my first Battle Creek.....

I can't wait to get one in your hands !!!!

my elbows are killing me from all the hand sanding I've been doing, 16 blades.... hopeful to have them all up this weekend !!!!

Back