Hump day!!!!!

Your welcome, it was my pleasure. Maybe I am the one slipping, perhaps I just blocked her out while she was yelling Hump Day this week?

Nah, she just needs to bring it. Maybe order a camel head mask and walk around the office say "Hump Day" :D

Nah, she just needs to bring it. Maybe order a camel head mask and walk around the office say "Hump Day" :D

Can you imagine Pokey running around with a camel head mask on her head? I feel like that would just be asking for trouble :eek:

The Google-foo is strong with this one! Holy Latex Camel, KAAK! You're feeding this monster.

I love hump day indeed, just got home from a ruff day of work only to find my brand new mean street had arrived, needless to say my day instantly improved... This knife impressed me a lot so far on looks and feel, it really is so well made .i can't wait to test it out in the field .

Sorry for the upside down pic, I tried twice :)

Wife and I love this commercial, I think our 7 year old just laughs because we do... Wife was saying this this morning.

GregB

Can you imagine Pokey running around with a camel head mask on her head? I feel like that would just be asking for trouble :eek:

LOL! It would be a lot of trouble...I can imagine it now....

Wait until next Wednesday :D I have a surprise for ALL OF YOU!!!!!! :thumbup:

Back