Review Huntsman Knife Co. American Parang

This was not only one of the most beautifully crafted, perfectly and ergonomically shaped and sized parangs I've ever seen, but that beauty has a bite and is an absolute nightmare to anything that's in its damage path! It's both beauty and grace, while at the exact same time its a bloodthirsty beast waiting to be unleashed, showing the real face it was hiding behind its appearance as eye candy. I'm hooked! I've been looking and looking for a heavy duty parang that caught my eye for days online and just happened to bump into this babys review and knew the hunt was over. I couldn't find any pricing or other information to know if any are currently available or able to be requested for consumers or knife junkies like me lol. I have to have one now that I've witnessed it's jaw dropping review! Please let me know if this product is still able to be purchased if you read this at your earliest convenience, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. Hope to hear back, one way or the other. Fingers crossed and hopes high! Take care and thanks again...

love it. not a fan of the guard and would love to see a more traditional handle and a 12" blade length. I wish Hunter could resurrect my project :)

Back