1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Huntsman Pants!!!

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by tiogatires, Apr 19, 2017.

1. tiogatires

tiogatires Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Wanted to share my awesome Huntsman pants by Badgerclaw. Both knife and sheath are excellent. Thanks to you both!!

IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2590.JPG

Should mention that the pouch is to hold a DC4 stone and the firesteel loop is to accomodate a 1/2" fire steel. Craftsmanship is above board on both blade and sheath. A very well thought out setup by boyh makers. A real pleasure to do business with you both!!!

AA Forge and schmittie like this.
  2. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Nice Set-up... CONGRAT's!!!

3. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Yup, I'm liking it also. How about sharing some pics of the knife outside the sheath?

4. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    These are from Adam and John originally.
    IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_2566.JPG IMG_2568.JPG

AA Forge likes this.
  5. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    Here's my matching bushcrafter with a sheath by Chuddybear. Don't believe he's making sheaths anymore but I love mine. I made the baldrick and firesteel holder IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1252.JPG IMG_1253.JPG

AA Forge likes this.
  6. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Very nice indeed.

7. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    Have a Sloyd and more leather in the works... pics coming soon

AA Forge likes this.
  8. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    More!! Leather puukko style from Badgerclaw. AA Forge Sloyd. A lovely pair! In case you were wondering how sharp Adam send his Blades out... lightly push cut this 550... I'm grateful to have these knives from Adam. His quality of work is beyond his asking price.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

AA Forge likes this.
  9. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    I'll have a family shot here soon...

10. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have another, but it cannot be displayed due to it being a gift

AA Forge likes this.
  11. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    GREAT Pics Tioga!!! Thanks for sharing, you have a fantastic AA Forge set!

12. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    My pleasure. I need to get in line for one of Adams bigger, camp style blades. That'll round out my collection nicely.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  13. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2010
    Thanks for the post, the pictures and all the kind words!!! I'm glad to see you're enjoying your knives!

Adam,

14. tiogatires

Feb 6, 2007
    Love them. Seriously!

AA Forge likes this.