• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

I am Out of here....

I am shutting down now.Donna and me will be spending the night in Tupelo and catching our flight in the morning.I am looking forward to meeting everybody I have been in contact with on the return trip.

We hope everyone has a safe and Happy New year.

Those of you that will be at the show in Salem Oregon.I will be there with Bruce Bump so look us up,Sorry Donna won't be there with me.

I will miss everyone here,and as I get places were I can I will check in on the forums here and say hi.
Later everybody..
Maybe Donna will check in and say hi once in while herself..
Bruce and Donna:D

Have a good and safe trip. Tell Bruce hello, and Donna if you get lonely just pop into the forums and give us a yell!

Bruce--

We're still good to have you in DFW, when you get here. Sorry I missed your call last night, but when I just tried to call the number you left, I got a weird phone company message, and nothing...

Of course, when I just tried to post this message a minute ago, my DSL connection cut out from underneath me. If I were a superstitious man, I'd be a little spooked... :rolleyes:

Anyways, give us a call when you can, and we'll do our best to get you here. In the meantime, have a good New Year, a safe trip, and I hope your trip goes smoothly.

;)

Im looking forward to finally meeting Bruce Evans in person. Living 2000 miles from each other has kepted us from meeting face to face but we have been friends for over a year thanks to this shop talk forum. We even made a collaboration Price Dagger together via mail, email and telephone. I will have to wait until the Blade Show to meet his lovely bride Donna, darn. I wish them both a safe and fun trip and prosporous and Happy New Year.

Bruce, Bring your digi-cam!
You can get a book out of this trip...I can see it now...
"On The Road With Bruce and Donna"
:D

Have a safe trip and a Happy New Year

:D

Bruce and Donna made it out to Oregon just fine. Talked to Bruce a couple hours ago and will go and meet them tomorrow...

Back