I am working on a new movie - NEED MANUFACTURERS/CUSTOM MAKERS HELP!

OK as many of you know we supply knives to several movie houses and production crews.

I have been asked to help on the next Steven Segal movie which will start filming very soon. It will be based on a story in Detroit so you can imagine what knives will work best.

I will need to ship knives to the production crew before the end of this month. Knives not used in the film will be shipped back to me. I am pressed for time and need all knives in my office by Friday of this week.

We are looking for highly tactical style folders, butterfly knives and any unusual fixed blades and tactical fixed blades.

We would need two of each knife but if you can't do that one will be fine. The reason for two knives is one is "live" for action filming and the other is "dead" or dulled, for scenes with the actors. Again 1 will be fine as we can film the action scenes first and the dead scenes later or I can sharpen the dulled blades on demand as I did for GI Jane.

Anyone wishing to have their knives sent for consideration by the director need to get their knives to me by Friday as I have to get the customs and importation documents in order.

We can not guarantee screen time but I did get a lot of time for knives I put into GI Jane, 6 Days and Seven Nights and several other films.

You can call me @ 1-800-956-4652.
The address to ship the knives to is:
WOW
Attention:props for Movie
5151 Sunbeam Road
Suite #4
Jacksonville, FL 32257

I will release more info on the film as it becomes available to me.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

Back