I can't believe it . . .

I LOST MY SUBCOM ! ! ! !:(

I had it on me last night when I went to the gym. When I walked out I checked my pockets for my keys and couldn't find my biscuit. Went back inside and of course no one had seen it. I had been looking at a trance but I did it when I my subcom wasn't looking, I guess she found out and left me for some gymrat . . .

I LOST MY SUBCOM ! ! ! !:(

I had it on me last night when I went to the gym. When I walked out I checked my pockets for my keys and couldn't find my biscuit. Went back inside and of course no one had seen it. I had been looking at a trance but I did it when I my subcom wasn't looking, I guess she found out and left me for some gymrat . . .

Aloha Tengu Joker,

Ooh that sucks, and yes...of course no one "saw it". Ugh.

Well, had your SF run off due to the possible arrival of the Trance as opposed to some unethical gym rat "finding her", then by all means...get that Trance and start flipping away at it, all the while as you are "trimming your nails" exclaiming: "Man, I cannot WAIT to find out who took my small Subcom..."

;-) (sorry, cannot get them smilies to work???)

God bless and keep us posted...

That sucks man, gym shorts pockets are crappy, i put everything in my bag except for my mp3 player.

I feel sorry for you!

Always keep your stuff in a locker! Bloody Rats arround the sportgrounds!!

;)

I gave my first SubCom to a friend, who is an art student. This knut went to the Parisian museums with it in the pocket, without realizing such blunder (dang, security checks worth nothing, only waste your time) Finally this sucker lost the SubCom in a bar when the jacket was hung, and afterwards dares not to come back to look/ask for it. For the record, the same sucker lost the wallet in Italy :D:D:D

I am, indeed, a fellow knife knut and carry a knife dailiy, often multiple knives. However, I must ask, why would you ever need a knife while working out?

s.c.
I went home and changed before I went to the gym. I put it in my pocket out of habit, it was just one of those things I always had on or near me.

I am, indeed, a fellow knife knut and carry a knife dailiy, often multiple knives. However, I must ask, why would you ever need a knife while working out?
To get people who are curling in the squat rack to go away :p.

I usually carry a vic to the gym, you never know when you might need it.