I decided to spam this forum

While apparently you have gone about your goal incorrectly you have not committed a sin. If you email me perhapes I can suggest several alternatives for you to dispose of your items. I am only offering this to be helpful. It you wish to contact me my email is lt632ret@frontiernet.net. I doubt if there is anything I would want since I pretty much have the items that I want. However if this was your only trespass and your only goal I do not feel that you should be treated as a pariah I perhapes more than most understand the inadvertant breaking of a rule ( usually through my own ignorance which they tell me is no excuse ). I believe in forgive and forget if the buggers won't forgive me then I forget them. Welcome aboard lets start over. LT

glennbad

Knife Moddin' Fool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Rich, let me know if there's anything good...;)

Glenn

Schrademan777,
The forum owner (known as Spark) asks that you join the site at an upgraded level if you want to sell here. If you are a dealer, I believe it's $800 per year. If you are an individual who justs wants to sell his collection or whatever, you can get a Gold membership for $25 and sell in the Exchange section listed at the top of the page.

His site...his rules.

Bill

There ya go thanks for the help fellers. Heck Glenn you know me you can have it all. I just bought another building to store the junk I have now. Perhapes that will allow me to get into the others. Now how about welcoming this fellow aboard I like his name. Sounds like a crapshooter who prefers naturals and knows good knives. LT