I Done Made Me A Khukri!

Dude! I'm impressed. It is so wonderful that you are still alive to warn all of us non-thrill seekers and folks who don't have a death wish about the hazards of hot rocks. Never have I heard such a tale of woe since I left all those Vietnam "Now this ain't no shi.." stories behind last week at the VA whilst I was getting a brain transplant. I gotta show you this rock that showed up in yesterday's mail box. Reckon, it'll do, yes, indeedy.DSC08085 - Copy.JPG

Heck yeah! You just did that rock justice! Looks good right there! Glad you like it Doc. Glad it made it in one piece.

Now I feel the need to curl up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position and suck my thumb. I thought I was cool but maybe only cuz my momma told me so.
Now that's official cool right there.

Eric, you are already cool.
View attachment 1120040
Thanks! I printed it to show it off to the cool kids at school, but then they stole my lunch money and shoved me in a locker... Oh well. At least I'm cool to you guys!
Now I feel the need to curl up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position and suck my thumb. I thought I was cool but maybe only cuz my momma told me so.
You do have a cool mustache!

Last edited:
DSC03749 - Copy.JPG
Now, Bawanna. Don't go 'round makin' the fellers think you ain't cool. You headed up the bunch of coolness when that Doctor from Moscow, Russia visited th' shop to learn some black smithin' a while back. Ain't nobody else got their name printed up in Russian, you know.

P.S., I'll trade you that sign for your big cat's eye boulder and 6 clear blue marbles!

Ok I'm getting up off the kitchen floor now, forgot about that, I feel plenty cool now.
Been meaning to ask you about the doc, haven't heard much about him for quite a spell.
I'll have to ponder the big cat's eye boulder, it's kind of special. I'll have to look through my stash.

Great post and pic, thank you

Back