I got a Grab Bag!

Just got the email from Jerry, what a nice Christmas present! It'll be fun to open that puppy up to find what's in there... just hope it's a knife or two :)

hey look, haha somebody bought the infi and micarta dust off the shop floor!!!
just kiddin. pics pics pics

When you say grab bag, do you mean the mystery PVC pipe?
Has anyone else heard anything yet.
I'm dying over here. Help me, Jerry!!!! :eek:

Walking Man, I got all the rest of the stuff. Jerry called me last night to make sure I really wanted all of it. Luopo is the only one who beat me to the PVC. We all want pics of what is in that baby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voracious said:
hey look, haha somebody bought the infi and micarta dust off the shop floor!!!
just kiddin. pics pics pics

LOL!!!

Could be, then again it could be another diamond encrusted AA ;)

I'll be sure to take pics :)

Progunner said:
Walking Man, I got all the rest of the stuff. Jerry called me last night to make sure I really wanted all of it. Luopo is the only one who beat me to the PVC. We all want pics of what is in that baby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh oh. :confused:
he gave me the same call last nite. :(

Progunner said:
I got all the rest of the stuff. Jerry called me last night to make sure I really wanted all of it.
Wow. that sucks. I hate to b!tch and moan, but it hardly seems fair.

Presumably tongue-in-cheek remarks...the humor of some guys who hang out here takes a while to fully appreciate.

I was gonna go for the grab bag but I didn't want to get it and just find an empty bottle of JWB inside. :D ;)

Ed Ricketts said:
Presumably tongue-in-cheek remarks...the humor of some guys who hang out here takes a while to fully appreciate.

Indeed. Now is that a good thing or a bad thing ER?

Walking Man, I am just jerking your chain. The chance that one guy ordered everything Jerry had available and was the very first guy in the trough would be slim. Very few of us have those sorts of means. I would have given my first born for the Flying AA, but I know the wife would never have considered that a fair trade. I did turn down a few things so that others could have a shot at them though. :)

Vor,

He gave you the same call? Looks like it is gonna have to be a showdown. The guy with the bigger Busse collection takes all! :) You game?

Seriously Luopo, You beat me to the PVC and I really would love to see what you get in that thing when it arrives, as I am sure many other hogs would too.

Progunner said:
chance that one guy ordered everything Jerry had available and was the very first guy in the trough would be slim.
Actually, it wouldn't be that hard with a quick cut and paste.
I have to say, I was so hot when I thought that someone won everything. Sorry for jumping the gun. :eek:

No apologies are necessary. You must remember our creedo young trough hopper... NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Progunner said:
No apologies are necessary. You must remember our creedo young trough hopper... NOREGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!
trough hopper!
i love kung fu!
and the ark proto!!!
and the swept point edc!!!
and another aba!!!

Yup, gotta be able to separate the HS (HOG s***) out around here....

All for fun man, all for fun.

Back