I got it I got it

I got my new lefty classic Seb today my first Chris Reeves i am still in shock i cannot belive how nice this knife is i am so f-ing happy right now i have got to go out and show this off to the guys man :) this is one nice piece now i see what my fellow formites have been talking about as of now all the knives in my collection have taken a back seat the King has arrived

Tim

Congratulations and enjoy.:) So, are you already thinking about which one to get next?

Paul

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it for many, many years.

So, are you going to be giving away any of your other knives? Selling them dirt cheap so you can buy another Sebbie? I'll take them off your hands for little or nothing. ;)

Hey, Bugs3X, look ME up. I am about to start liquidating most of my other folders to be able to afford a small Sebenza now..maybe evern a WOODY...so I am a dreamer.:rolleyes: :cool:

Yes it was well worth the wait :)i am still siked i have not put it down yet i have been going to sleep with it next to me man i got the Sebbie bug i have been thinking about selling some more knifes to get another one i am sure it will pass but i look at my Cqd and LCC d/a diffrent now there both super knives and i love them but i think they will take a back seat for a while thanks for the replys i am happy to be in the club finally

Tim

Back