I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the UPS truck pulling up to my house and RAN down the driveway to meet him! Came into the house and RIPPED the package apart!
MY GOD, THIS IS ONE BEAUTIFUL KNIFE!!!!!
Scott, you have outdone yourself on this one!
It is FANTASTIC! Originaly, I bought this knife to sell for a profit, FORGET ABOUT IT! This one is a "Keeper"! I WILL show it off and take orders, but this one is MINE!
If there is anyone out there reading this who is "thinking" about buying one of Scott's Gold Knives, BUY IT NOW!!! Once people start to see this knife in person, trust me, they'll be gone, gone, GONE!!! You will never again in your life find a knife of this quality at this price!

komodo, proud owner of #06

P.S. A special "Thank You" to Hawaiian for bringing this knife to my attention.

I just got mine today, too! Wow, this is a pretty knife! I'm looking forward to winning the drawing.

-- Scott, proud owner of #10

------------------
Blue Skies!

Got mine too and I have to agree it is a great knife at a great price. Thanks Scott!!!

biggrin.gif
#04 arrived today. I am very impressed with the quality of this knife. This is the first Ti knife I have owned, but will not be the last.
The size and weight are the about the same as the MT mini socom. I pulled out my Brend satin mini socom and did a comparison. The Ti wins hands down. I did not expect this as I am a big MT fan. The Ti is faster, has a better snap, more solid, and is much smoother. Especially the button. You can feel the drag when depressing the button on the MT, not on the Ti. Closing is smoother also. Sharpness is the same, but the Ti edge is more polished than the MT. Blade play is same as the MT, almost none as what you would expect from a quality auto. I also compaired it to the UDT. Same conclusion. We can not compare looks at they are a different style of knife. Tactical vs Class. The Ti is beautiful. Not something I would use to cut bait, but the best "Sunday" carry you could hope for. Thanks Scott.

------------------
Aloha

What an Great Knife! It was worth the wait, I can't wait to show it off!! Thanks #15

Oh, How I wish I could afford this one. I'm seriously thinking of selling off my present collection, just to get one.

Off to the For Sale Section...

DD

I sold 'em all. I'm looking forward to getting one, finally. Hopefully this will put the first drawing into motion. I don't know if the first 25 have been sold, but I'm hoping. At this rate, we may have to wait 'til next year to see the drawing for the Chew Double action custom. C'mon guys, why don't you buy a second or third knife
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Daniel D.

Back