• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

I got mine!!!

Arrived on Friday and I couldn't be happier. CLB is da man!!!! I love everything about this knife and can't wait to get my hands on a Trance. Any ideas of when they are coing out. Here are some pics, never can get too tired of them :-)

dsc00026ta0.jpg

dsc00028yh8.jpg

dsc00029ql3.jpg

dsc00027fj8.jpg

Mahalo perdicea!

Thanks for your support and kind words. Great pics, you're correct in that who gets tired of seeing knife pics?;)

Enjoy your SF, and please keep us posted!

God bless and mahalo much!:thumbup:

Great pictures!!! Congrats on your first SF.I know how great it feels when you receive SF.And from what i have seen,Trance is just as good...which means its GREAT!.Yea,CLB is the man.

Great pictures!!! Congrats on your first SF.I know how great it feels when you receive SF.And from what i have seen,Trance is just as good...which means its GREAT!.Yea,CLB is the man.

Aloha Tomso,

Hmmmm, quick question: Does it feel like getting a box of chocolates? A Golden Ticket? A hot pizza from the oven? Or how about...Hmmm? What's that? Oh, okay, I'll shut up now.:p

God bless:thumbup:

Ah, my choco stash is all empty.Now i'll have to go and sniff some choco powder to get a fix,LOL.But nothing beats the fealing of holding SF in your hand for the first time.Well,maybe holding a SF and a chocolate at the same time:)

Ah, my choco stash is all empty.Now i'll have to go and sniff some choco powder to get a fix,LOL.But nothing beats the fealing of holding SF in your hand for the first time.Well,maybe holding a SF and a chocolate at the same time:)

Aloha Broyo2,

Hey, just be sure the SF and chocolate are NOT in the same hand, or you'll be in for a big surprise when ya pop that choco in your mouth!!!:eek: :D

Hope you and PI are all good...

God bless and mahalo much:thumbup:

Where did you get that Subcom? Mine has boker plus on the blade.
I like the looks of that.

The first and second gen subcoms didn't have the Boker + on the blade. Pulled from somewhere on my computer (Zen, is this yours?):

1st Gen: 420J2 Blade, Short clip, no lockbar jimping, marked “Magnum Stainless, Taiwan, and CLB Design”

2nd Gen: AUS-8 Blade, Long clip, no lockbar jimping, marked “Magnum Stainless, Taiwan, and CLB Design”

3rd Gen: Same as Gen 2, with the addition of Boker Plus Logo on blade.

4th Gen: Same as Gen 3, with lockbar jimping.

Back