i have 20 dollers where to sped it

artsig1 said:
Got to agree with Planterz. You'll never go wrong with a good dictionary.
Only problem with a dictionary is that you also need some sort of functioning brain to get the best use from it. :)

redhawk44p said:
Geez the guy is here to learn why beat him up?
Generally speaking you are probably right. There have, however, been a recent rash of troll like idiots who have arrived here with opening posts much like his. Maybe people are a little trigger happy.

My son is intelligent but has dyslexia. He often has trouble spelling. There is always someone smarter than we are who could call us idiots.

redhawk44p said:
My son is intelligent but has dyslexia. He often has trouble spelling. There is always someone smarter than we are who could call us idiots.
I am sure you are entirely correct however I may not have been entirely clear in my previous message. I was not suggesting that a few spelling mistakes denotes an idiot, I was attempting to point out why, in light of recent events, people might be quick to jump on somebody who's English skills could be best descibed as minimal. I am not suggesting that we are right for doing so, simply offering a possible reason for it.

fireburn1134 said:
well its nice to know that people are dicks when u ask for ther point of view

Unfortuantely - welcome to BF. I usually wait to judge until someone does something really bad - but a lot of folks around here jump the gun and attack newcomers.

Check out the Kershaw Storm. 20-ish on ebay or newgraham and its really a lot of knife for the $$

I don't think this guy's a troll or mall ninja in sheep's clothing or anything. Maybe I'm too snobbish sometimes, but I consider it a breech of "netiquette" to ask for help or advice, yet be so careless and negligent in the way it's being asked. It's rude and not respectful to the people kind enough to offer assistance.

I don't want to leave newcomers with the impression that I/we am/are unfriendly. Just making a joke. I apologize if I insulted you.

The way I look at it is if this guy is willing to spend his last 20 bucks on a knife he is one of us. It sounds like something I would do. :rolleyes: :D

redhawk44p said:
The way I look at it is if this guy is willing to spend his last 20 bucks on a knife he is one of us. It sounds like something I would do. :rolleyes: :D
Once again, I would have to agree with you. :cool:

All the guys here are voters helping me to keep my right to pack a blade. I sure don't want to run one off. They are a fine bunch a guys, they just get a little rowdy every now and then.
I say welcome fireburn1134. :D
Check out the Doziers. They are great.
Dozier folder

Try a Victorinox SAK (Swiss Army Knife). Many models at the $20 point. I would suggest the Soldier or Spartan models for a starting point.
Welcome to the forums. :D

Paul

Why don't you look for another rainbow chive knock off to replace the one you loved but lost? That was only about $8. If you go back to the store you got the first one at they might be able to order you another one. Worth a try since you loved it so much.

Or since you don't have a job why not try out your idea about hosale knives...oops sorry I mean holesale knives. Maybe you can use the $20 to get some Frost cutlery off of HSN and sell it at the flea market. :D :D

and i am sorry for being a jurk myself i never rilly got tought to well in school and then they decied to put me into spechal edd im no retard but i think that they are the ones for my spelling mestakes for not teaching me
that + i dont rilly care about pereods and stuff its just that people lurn diffrently and thats what u get for public schools
right but from now on i will try my best

It takes a big man to apologize and admit he has a problem. There is only one greatest genius in the world and I don't think he has posted here yet. It is easier to be friends than nit pick when a guy forgets to dot an I.
Which knife are you gonna buy Fireburn?

fireburn, some advice, if u are not certain about the spelling open another window with google, if u do a search with the word u are not certain about google will give u the right way to write it by saying "did u mean ......", easy fast to use. Because i speak Dutch i sometimes check some English words with Google before posting .

Inhere there are people who can afford knives that costst 1000 of $, most of us can't, if u want to make a nice colletion, we go to one of the good retailers online like New Grahams http://www.newgraham.com/index.html

or http://www.knifeworks.com/

U will see on the left a list of manufacturers wich all fall into the "quality knives" category. U can see what is available, and try to save up to a basic knife (between 50-100 $) this will do what 90 % of the 300 $ knives do they are just less fancy. Inhere 90 % of the people buy from one of these firms, and feel comfortable about it.

Once u have a idea about the type and brand of the knife u can go searching for that knife on Ebay to get a bottom price, or buy them from these firms , both are topnotch, very trustworty.

IMHO good firms are SPYDERCO, Benchmade, Camillus, CRKT, Kershaw, SOG, Buck.

Whatever u choose from these firms will give u probably a knife that will last more then 10 years of normal daily use.

U can always ask our opninion about one of these knives, we will try to give a honest answer.

Greetz

Back