I have a new knife in mind

Hey Nick I have been playing with a sketch of a new knife design that I'd like you to do, and I wanted a little bit different sheath too. Have you seen these metal clips like the one below and is that something you might be able to do?
bussegw2.jpg

Hi T. Yep, I have made a number of sheaths with those clips. Also cell phone cases.

Lets see what you have in mind

Nick:)

Cool! I'm gonna have to mail you my sketch, my scanner isn't cooperating. Can you PM me your address. Thanks man. :thumbup:

Nick Allen
6709 Chicago Rd
Warren MI 48092

I am looking forward to seeing this one

Me too, I have only seen my crude sketch :D but I know Nick will make it awesome

It looks really good. I am sure ya'll will like it. I know I'm gonna make one for myself:)

It looks really good. I am sure ya'll will like it. I know I'm gonna make one for myself:)

That really makes me smile Nick :D I'm really glad you like the design too :thumbup:

Hey Nick I have been playing with a sketch of a new knife design that I'd like you to do, and I wanted a little bit different sheath too. Have you seen these metal clips like the one below and is that something you might be able to do?
bussegw2.jpg

Hmmmmm....Busse Warden?

Nice sheath setup. Not too many guys do these anymore. Leatherman is about the only one I know who continues to offer these.

Would to see what you come up with Nick.

cmon your not gonna share with the ret of us?" secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone"

Back