I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

All you drunken sleepy bastids... It is now 0142 hrs and the sun is just now hitting the horizon, where it will hover for about 20 minutes before it begins to rise again.:p :p :p

Just a side note, you have email skunk, and read it bearing in mind that i wrote it near the end of the beer chat, hehe.
:)

Ok... so I'm drunk enough to not be able to read my watch... it is 0048. Everything else still applies.:rolleyes:

Ok, is anyone still here? I know spearhead is, he only sleeps when it's dark outside, and i think i can get a beer and be back before that's over. Speak up folks !

They're all asleep. They are face down on their keyboards and wake up periodically to post that they are not sleeping.:rolleyes:

Ok, maybe i really should go to bed. Sheesh, a guy wants to stay up drinking beer and talking about knives and mountains and freedom and it clears out the room. Oh well i guess i'll pack it in for good tonight then.

Ok. Well RMarkus is legit. He's evidently here for the haul. No sense in lying about vomit.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Yeah... but what you don't know is whether or not he has fallen face first into the grinder and turned his face into a variant.:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

I'm also looking for my Steelheart E. I haven't seen it since I went camping a few months ago. I think I may have lost it.:(

Back