I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Raden. . . Skunk and I think your southern accent rocks. . . we want to know why you can't post with the same accent? COme on! You're drunk. . .give it a shot!

What? post with an accent....have you flipped?

Originally posted by Raden
I really hate to admit his but I think I have had to much to drunk:yawn:
I'm not as thunk as drinkle peep I am!!!:grumpy:

No Ocifer, I am NOT under the affluence of incohol, it's all an elliptical obtusion!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Raden. . . Skunk and I think your southern accent rocks. . . we want to know why you can't post with the same accent? COme on! You're drunk. . .give it a shot!

Accent, it's you guys that have the accent..... Now let's see pics of my Desert Uncle Mofo getting ready to ship:rolleyes:

WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PIC OF MY INFICOOT. BEEN WAITING SOOOOOOOOOO LONG. ALREADY FIRED 2 MAIL BOXES AND TRIED TO GET THE MAILMAN FIRED FOR NOT BRINGING MY INFI:eek:

TIM

I have a question regarding driving under the influence.

If you're pulled over while intoxicated and immediately ask for counsel, does that mean they can't test or do anything to you until a lawyer is assigned to the case? Cause thats gonna be several hours, after which you might not be so intoxicated....

No, you need to submit to testing immediately. If you decline it's the same as failing i belive. At least in california.

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
I have a question regarding driving under the influence.

If you're pulled over while intoxicated and immediately ask for counsel, does that mean they can't test or do anything to you until a lawyer is assigned to the case? Cause thats gonna be several hours, after which you might not be so intoxicated....

In Tennessee, if you refuse to take the Intoximeter test, just the refusal will result in the loss of your drivers license for 2 years. And you don't have the right to counsel untill you are placed under arrest:D

Originally posted by SpearHead
Yeah, I stopped swatting mosquitoes when I discovered that the Alaskan version swat back.:eek:
have they gotten bigger? when i worked up there they were big enough to pork turkeys:eek:

In Tennessee, if you refuse to take the Intoximeter test, just the refusal will result in the loss of your drivers license for 2 years. And you don't have the right to counsel untill you are placed under arrest:D

wow!!

Well, they come in waves. the Big slow stupid ones first, the small hungry ones second, and the midsized fast and vicious ones last. And number three is the worst!:eek:

Accent, it's you guys that have the accent..... Now let's see pics of my Desert Uncle Mofo getting ready to ship:rolleyes:
now thats how i remember you talking!!:cool:

and i still haven't recieved my de fo, sned it to me! iv'e been waiting long time:grumpy:

Back