I joined the club

Thanks for the support!
Should be a very smart little knife with those options. All that's left to do is wait :)

I just looked at that knife on the website. That's a nice knife. Good size to carry.
Do you plan on carrying it, or using it as a collection piece?

I just looked at that knife on the website. That's a nice knife. Good size to carry.
Do you plan on carrying it, or using it as a collection piece?
Definity plan on using it and EDC if the handle isn't to fat that's why I got the finger guard with a knife this small you will be doing a lot more plunge cuts and buffalo horn can get slick but I like the looks. I haven't been able to find any picks of a Bhura with a guard so this should be interesting I cant wait to get it

my Bhura has started production :)

Compress-20221117-115516-6029.jpg

This process is more exciting than I expected. I'll definitely be ordering more knifes from kailash.

just got the Your order is all finished up and headed to cargo for shipment! email

I got this with the water buffalo 3.75 inch handle I have a 3.5 inch grip and with the fingerguard it locks my hand in beautifully.
the blade came sharp I got the ProFormance grind I wouldn't go for the acid wash again this was the first time I ever had it for the 15 bucks I gave it a shot time will tell. Fit and finish is good for what it is handmade don't expect it to be perfect the engraving on the blade is hand done every one will be a little different and will be unique to you.
the kydex sheath is good it comes with a dangler and is over kill for this size knife

20221211-135911.jpg
20221215-171746.jpg
20221217-011151.jpg
20221217-011343.jpg
20221217-011551.jpg
20221218-014037.jpg

Thanks for the feedback on the sheath- the dangler is removable and you can use just the base horizontal belt loop as a minimal scout/vertical carry option. We've also been working on another smaller knife recently with quite a different belt loop system- we may end up introducing features from it to smaller sheaths like the spur, hotspur, bhura, cursive etc

Looks great! The leather on the handle looks so tight!

Back