I just got a Leatherman Wave at Wal-Mart for $5.00!!!!!!!!

sgbeskin

Gold Member
It's the old style Wave, but for 5.00, how can you beat that bargain! I went in to buy one of the Waves they had on display, but the sales clerk said they didn't have anymore. So, then I asked him what models they do have available. He starts reading out the numbers, "77, 25, 14.." 14? "You don't have a 14" I told him. He said this must be your lucky day! It was an old Leatherman that has been in the case since 2002. I couldn't believe my luck, he scanned it, and it came up at a clearance price of $5.00. Wow! Just had to share my good fortune with you guys.

it is an incredible fortune you got there... I paid about $70 for my original wave back then...

What a one-in-a-million find! Congratulations! :)

(!@#$%^&*) ;)

I wonder if any of the Wal*Marts around here have any of those buggers left!?

GeoThorn

That's a hell of a deal! I just found an old style Wave as the Bass Pro Store. It was on clearance for $45.00. I thought "that" was good. I bought it. I really forgot how much I like the old Wave. It's my EDC for now!

I had to show my wife the receipt. She didn't believe me. I am still thinking that guy made a mistake. But I asked him several times about it and he said they didn't carry those anymore and they were trying to move them. He also said the one I got must have been forgotten in the case drawer. Either way, I ain't complaining. I used it today and really like it!

and you bought one?:rolleyes:

at that price they make mighty attractive gifts. having a spare here or there is worth $5 too.

spyderknut said:
and you bought one?:rolleyes:

at that price they make mighty attractive gifts. having a spare here or there is worth $5 too.

You should read the entire post before commenting. There only was one.

It really pays to keep your eyes open - all sorts of things turn up in bargain bins with absurdly low price tags.

Back