I just ordered my production BK16 (for real)

Honestly, I have no clue. Just going by what Twinstick said. I wouldn't worry too much as that is only one of many dealers.

I clicked on add to cart, then typed in 250 for the amount, then clicked on update & it tells you the amount they have left. It now says 4.

Alright! After some nice scales on it, I won't regret opting for the 16 instead of the Bravo-1. Even have money leftover for a Fallkniven F1

O yeh they are awesome

2012-04-11_16-16-33_277.jpg

WHOO HOOO HANDYFNFURNFKMAFSG
But seriously, they ship everywhere but Australia! They ship to new zealand but not Damn Australia! GAH!

Last edited:
Tanner, your posts about the Navy Mark 1 got me to buy one (great knife BTW) and now here you are with in stock BK16s. Sheez man that's 2 knives I've bought directly resulting from your posts.

Good find and thanks for keeping an eye out! :)

Tanner, your posts about the Navy Mark 1 got me to buy one (great knife BTW) and now here you are with in stock BK16s. Sheez man that's 2 knives I've bought directly resulting from your posts.

Good find and thanks for keeping an eye out! :)

Two great tastes that taste great together. I love my Mk1. It will stay in the rotation, and serve as a worthy backup in the unholy occurence that aliens abduct my..my...preeeeeciooous....

Back