I just realized something...How come there are no Busse infi wedding rings?

Are you expecting that rough of a marriage, you need INFI?

At least the INFI wedding rings will survive any marriage and still hold its value over the years to come when it is time to sell the ring on secondary market.

Like it . . .

But wouldn’t be able to gain any weight, because how in the hell would you cut one off if it got too tight?

Better use the bacon grease before that point!

It would be scary to have a steel like Infi on your finger. Might have to cut finger off if it gets stuck.

Just to be clear.... I have seen carbide alloy wedding rings. I would think carbide, while certainly more brittle than INFI, is likewise harder, and would be just as difficult, or more-so, to cut off. Although maybe you could shatter it with a sledgehammer. That might be just as bad as trying to cut off INFI, though.

Just to be clear.... I have seen carbide alloy wedding rings. I would think carbide, while certainly more brittle than INFI, is likewise harder, and would be just as difficult, or more-so, to cut off. Although maybe you could shatter it with a sledgehammer. That might be just as bad as trying to cut off INFI, though.

Busse could easily make the ring be one piece and each ends be very tightly touching each other which will make it hard to notice. Once there is a serious need to remove the ring for whatever reasons, can just pull the ring apart from the gap.

Back