I know you carry a Spyderco, but to what are you list'n?

This is the year I will wrangle the whole melancholy thing and get depression under control:

Meanwhile, it would help me help myself if I had more ideas for music.

What do y'all like listening to?

I'm curious what people who use Spyderco knives listen to. If we like the same things in knives, maybe we will in music?

And better yet, get to hear some good 'chunes, as the Scottish dude said

p.s. I like using y'all because like how Spaniards use vosotros - I'm from California
Thanks for starting this thread. UT were great, and if you want to wallow in it, New Madrid is a perfect track.

Big Wilco fan here. Can't get into Farrar's stuff, mostly, though Windfall and Tear Stained Eye are brilliant, in my opinion. I wish he would Country more and Alt less.

End of screed. Enjoy your tunes.

-Aram

I keep coming back to this thread, lots of good music here! Thank you guys!

Two of my favorite pieces:

Both my granddaughters love this song...so of course I'm listening! :)

Porcupine Tree - one of my all-time favorites!:

I never really listened much to PT, but this is one of the best prog rock live performances I've ever seen.

Love the songs as well.

Very nice, thanx!!

Melvins- Bullhead full album while playing with my shaman, first compression lock... pointy kinda hurts... LuV the action

Patrick o’hearn, Shadowfax, Emmer Kenny,Nora Jones, Yellow, Yellow Jackets,Boney James,Rick Braun. Yo-yo ma ,Any thing and everything Piano, Violin, acoustic guitar , saxophone and trumpet. All of course through my Magnapan 1.7’s. Ribbon speakers and a Spyderco in my pocket, life doesn’t get any better

Rocking out to this waiting to see it live in about a month and a half..

Back