Test ad

I Like Beer. . .

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
Im going to get in on this solely due to the most enjoyable riddle and solution in a long time! Congrats to Jerry on his literary skills remaining as sharp as finely honed infi, and to Jackmandu for swiftly pulling the knife from the stone!

dogboye

Gold Member
I knew Jerry was lying, he doesn't drink beer- Why would you drink what goes down the sink after rinsing out Scotch bottles? ... made no sense, Jerry puts value on efficiency - Beer is quite inefficient when stumblin is the goal :D

I won’t go so far as to say I knew Jerry was lying. BUT, I knew something wasn’t quite right when he said he liked Michelob Ultra. I’ve tried that stuff, and it makes Coors Light seem positively divine!

Still love it that anytime he starts a post, everyone jumps to “RIDDLE!” Where else can you get that sort of entertainment?! That’s the reason that 99.9% of my time on Bladeforums is spent in the Busse forum...

MosesMcgregor

Gold Member
Basic Member
How about a RANDOM G10 option & get some non-standard / unusual colors on this thing!! (Limit 1 per order so we don’t empty your supply)

:)

lmcq784

Gold Member
Jack deserves that bonus with his quick thinking!

I can't wait to see what Boss has in store for us. I'm hoping for BIG DC and some micarta options (return of something like snakeskin, python, sandstorm, etc?). Ultra light, so thin stock (3/16"?) plus mill work under handles. Mmmmm... Drooling just thinking about it!

I'm looking forward to this one... lets see some pictures to wet the appetite