I Like Desert Bronze Blades....I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Garth Reckner

Every since we first got the sample of Desert Bronze coating years ago it has been my favorite coating color. Thought I would share a few pics of some of my bronze blades. I really like the Desert Bronze on Black combo.

I know there are other Desert Bronze fans out there. Let's see em guys.

Garth

Looks great, Garth. I have yet to get one of these fine blade colors. Thanks for the images, and nice to see you’ve not been claimed by the Coronapocalpse. Stay healthy.

Losing the light outside, but here's my TGSE in Bronze & black canvas.

2020-04-05-20-15-46.jpg

I’ll get some new pics up later in the next couple days. Got a few that could use a “Bronzino” family photo.

I never thought much about the Bronze coating before, thinking it might look kinda gaudy or something... then I got this UF in Bronze and black G-10 and it blew my mind, and changed my perspective completely. It was SO perfect. The brilliance in the sun, but the seriousness in the shadows. It shimmers with speckles of the RGB spectrum in bright sunlight (just from diffraction).... TOTALLY caught me by surprise.

I liked it so much that I had to have an AR9.5 in Bronze.

These will have to do from me for now:
48312050081_ea49fd5ee5_b.jpg

48777328152_40a17f1159_b.jpg

And I've got a Bronze and Maroon RMD that somehow I've never taken a good picture of yet.
Stay Tuned.

Nice pics guys. So far I have only done mine with black handles but I do really like the maroon handles on the bronze as well. Also looks great with green/black g10.
Garth

Back