Photos I made a pair!

Congratulations! That’s a sweet looking set! I am sure you will enjoy them. I know I really enjoy mine.

Very nice. Congrats. :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy them both.

My EDC for a "few" years has been a standard production 110 combined with a standard production 301 or 371.
A right useful combination that is.

I find it difficult to add redundancy to my EDC. I can't even carry a multitool with another blade lol. As much as I'd like to carry them together, I'd feel like it's redundant. Unless you can convince me otherwise!

Look at it like this,

the 110 can do things the 301 can’t, strength wise. The 301 can get intricate and reach places/spaces that the 110 can’t.

Also, depending on where you live the 301 seems much less “aggressive” to the common person in society.

I don’t have much of a problem here at all, we’re pretty country, but I’ve still got “what kind of dragon are you slaying with that thing?!” when pulling out a Small Sebenza in the city.

ETA: a good multi tool is worth double it’s weight in gold in my experience. I carry an original Leatherman PST and it’s plenty (but still small/slim in design and relatively light weight).

People can't get used to seeing knives if they don't see knives. I'm for people seeing knives used responsibly as often as possible. I carry several and use the most appropriate for the need while accounting for surroundings too. The 110 and 301 cover the spectrum nicely. A 501 fits in there too.

Those are some good thoughts. Here's my EDC. I have a key card I carry for work that sits in my watch pocket. I have a vic minichamp that sits in my rf pocket. I'll either also clip to that pocket my spyderco (insert name here) my thrunite ti4t or my keybar. In my lf pocket is my cell phone. I'm up and down from a desk all day. How do I carry the champ without beating it up. Or the 301? I don't mind having a knife in that pocket, I just don't like multiple things clanking around. The champ has to stay its saved my butt so many times.

Back