I may be hard to reach this week, but I will be around

I wanted to let every one know I will be out of the loop this week if any one has questions about the blade Show dinner or orders pleas e-mail me. I am going back in today to have my new knee adjusted followed by very intensive P.T. for the rest of the week. I will be checking e-mail and the forums but it will be sporadic so pleas patient.

Dan

Good Luck Dan!!! You need to heal up quickly to make it to the Blade Show!!!

Speaking of which, we need an updated status report from you on the knee, and your general well-being.

We got records to keep here.

:)

Sorry guys I thought I had responded to this already. So the recap on the knee is partial replacement was walking with crutches that day. I was back in in the shop after about a week- ten days, I was not very effective but I am not a sit on the couch guy. After 6 weeks of P.T. my recovery had stalled. It was decided that I had excess scare tissue forming and the best way to fix it is to first put me under (because my self-preservation instincts would kick in and never let them do what they are going to do,if I am awake) so they put my under then forcefully and with velocity actuate my knee to the fullest of it's motion until the sound of tearing tissue stops. side note the desk reference on this says the surgeon may have to place the leg against his chest to get the need leverage to preform this procedure. I was not convinced about how taring more tissue would make me feel better but it did! I am getting around much better the swilling is down pain is a mild annoyance I am still doing P.T. but plan to be back on my mountain bike tomorrow.

View attachment 279893View attachment 279894

Last edited:
Back