I might be back

Hi Gang- Over the years with all my knife buying, I have always returned to the Spyderco knife. I love my Emersons, with the chisel grind and the chisel edge, but OVERALL I really love the design of the Spyderco. That blade Hole is just too good. I have been EDCing my Para and Atlantic Salt and I have a Orange Delica incoming. I never had a Delica so I am excited.
I think I'm back with Spyderco.
rolf

Hi Gang- Over the years with all my knife buying, I have always returned to the Spyderco knife. I love my Emersons, with the chisel grind and the chisel edge, but OVERALL I really love the design of the Spyderco. That blade Hole is just too good. I have been EDCing my Para and Atlantic Salt and I have a Orange Delica incoming. I never had a Delica so I am excited.
rolf

Delica superblue is my edc for work, my pops edc is a Orange delica.👍

Mine is the ole faithful Delica ZDP189 ~~ love all my Spydies the most ~~ but all my other Knives are not to far behind them.*

rolf

Welcome back buddy! Did you finally find a D2 Para?

Thanks gang.
Clanton- Thank you. I did not find that superb D2 Para 1 but I think I'm all set.
I can't wait to see the Lil' Temperance 2.
rolf

rolf
Is it the new Hap40 sprint. I have a major itch for one and hope my wallet allows me to scratch it before they're all gone

Hi Lycosa,

You've been instrumental in the development of some of our products, You just can't walk away from that forever.

sal

Hi Lycosa,

You've been instrumental in the development of some of our products, You just can't walk away from that forever.

sal

What!? You also convinced AG Russell to make a Red Rucarta Rancher, you're like a knife industry giant Rolf, behind the scenes of course!

You will love that Delica. Your other knives are going to get lonely, now.

What!? You also convinced AG Russell to make a Red Rucarta Rancher, you're like a knife industry giant Rolf, behind the scenes of course!

Behind the scenes is where all the fun happens!! :D

Back