I might be changing my mind....

What to do...what to do...

I was planning on buying a large plain Sebi this weekend and sending it in for another thumb stud and a silver contrast pheasant tail.

All these pictures of these beautiful pics of these dark wood Sebis has me second-guessing...

Mind you, I want to carry this knife everyday. I haven't actually held a wood Sebi but my guess is it's slightly thicker. Not necessarily a good thing. I'm also concerned about the durability of the wood during daily carry.

Does anyone know how long the wait for a large wood Sebenza is?

Need in-put!!! HELP!

Mr Toyz

You'll have to start contacting dealers and request to be contacted when they get one. The 2001 series of WIS's are already sold out with none hitting the streets yet, and CRK has started taking orders for the 2002 series. Watch the for sale forums and dealer websites, you never know.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Mr Toyz,

IMO, the slightly thicker wood handles are a good thing; the wood looks and feels great.
smile.gif

Small California Redwood Burl
View

I bought the plain small, then the plain large and then the plain Umfaan (the plain Zulu Trio or Z3); before I bought the small wood inlay.

The small plain is my EDC.

I now can't bring myself to use the small wood inlay because I have the small plain and love it.

If I had to do over again; I would have just bought the small wood inlay and forgot about buying the rest.

Now that I have them all; I can't sell them.
biggrin.gif

The Desert Ironwood is good looking.

View

I would go for it; the wood will hold up fine.

If you don't like it; you can always sell it again.

------------------
Rick Gray - Left Handers Unite

[This message has been edited by RGRAY (edited 04-05-2001).]

Back