1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

I need a SOG tactical folder w/ G10 scales, or I will surely perish!!!

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by edrozen, Mar 24, 2000.

1. edrozen

edrozen

Mar 2, 2000
    Hey, slap some G10 on the Vision, and I may never have to buy another brand (or model) of knife. ever. [​IMG]
    I LOVE YOU GUYS (sniff).=--------Ed

------------------
    One small step for man, One giant leap for frogs, One mile for fleas.
    It's all about perspective.

2. leroys_45

leroys_45

Oct 26, 1999
    I think that's planned for this year. Check the SOG website.

3. edrozen

edrozen

Mar 2, 2000
    WoW!!!! Sign me up for 3 of each, and 10 of the fixed blade.

4. Ron Andersen

Ron Andersen

Mar 23, 2000
    Hi Ed,

Yes, a G-10 handled Vision is on the way. And an inexpensive version with Zytel hanldes and a bead blasted blade. Both of these knives, along with the Titanium handled Vision will have the new ArcLock.

Look for these in a couple of months...and yes, pictures are on SOG's website.

[email protected]

------------------
    Email: [email protected]

5. George Hill

George Hill

Feb 11, 2000
    I'll second the request for G-10.
    I'ld also like to see a similar version with a curved edge instead of a chisle point... kinda like the Tsunami...